Every two years the FOOTBALL IS MORE Foundation organises its international CSR Forum in Brunnen (Switzerland). In addition to numerous experts from politics, business, science and renowned football clubs, presentations, workshops and podium discussions provide important insights into the social commitment of the football world.
The “Role Model Awards” will be presented for the fifth time on the occasion of this forum. The “Role Model Awards” honour international personalities and organisations in the field of sport and recognise their outstanding social commitment.
The Role Model Awards are presented in the following categories:
- Personality: Hamilton Ayiera Nyanga
- Non Profit Organisation: U.S. Soccer Foundation
- Social Department of a Football Clubs : Eintracht Frankfurt e.V.
- Social Work of a Football Club: Rangers FC
- Lifetime Role Model: Demba Ba
More pictures of the event can be found here: http://www.exclusiv.li/Galerie/Football-is-more-7th-International-CSR-Forum-together-we-are-stronger