Without the cooperation of volunteers, non-profit projects are not possible at all. Since 2001 FIM has been implementing social projects in favour of inclusion and education, since 2011 under the name of the FOOTBALL IS MORE Foundation. During this time, over 2,000 people have volunteered for FIM and its projects. Every year we can count on the cooperation of more than 200 people.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who works for charitable projects in their free time. Without this commitment, projects like FIM’s would not be feasible.
Interested in participating in our projects? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering Special Adventure Camp Central Switzerland
Volunteers wanted for the Special Adventure Camp Central Switzerland
(22 June – 27 June 2020)
You would like to be socially involved? Support disadvantaged young people? Gain work experience? Meet new people and make a social difference in a motivated team? Then you are just right with us!
The non-profit foundation FOOTBALL IS MORE is already running its 16th Special Adventure Camp.
For one week, young people with different special needs from Switzerland as well as from different parts of the world come together. Football is played together and various leisure activities such as barbecues and international and intercultural events are organised. The “Special Needs Teams” from Chelsea FC, VfB Stuttgart, Benfica Lisbon, FC Lugano and other international clubs will participate in the camp. Inclusion programmes with regular schools will be carried out, among other things, to promote greater mutual understanding and participation in life.
We are looking for active support for the Special Adventure Camps in Brunnen:
- An exciting event with an international and social focus
- Cooperation in a motivated and socially committed team
- Free meals
- Accommodation at Swiss Holiday Park Morschach
- Depending on the duration and type of commitment, the volunteer work can be recognised as an internship
- Age: from 18 years
- Open-mindedness and reliability
- Willingness to “pitch in” during the event
- Enthusiasm for social commitment, youth work, football etc.
- Motivation and team spirit
- Work assignment: availability during the Special Adventure Camp and preparation, shorter assignments possible by arrangement
Have we aroused your interest? Then contact us at: